Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Facebook Quotes

I figure I am no different than anyone else that has a Facebook page, most of the updates I see posted from many friend seem to be quotations and funny cat videos. Quite frankly friends, I usually blow by them and do a quick scan to see what's going on and never give a second thought to all of those "inspirational" sayings. By the way I hated those Successory and inspirational posters every business had hanging on their walls for a decade too.

However, a quote posted over a big lion picture showed up today on my Facebook page that really struck home for me and I feel for anyone that has reason to read this blog. I am going to repeat it here for you all.

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice."  Bob Marley

3 comments:

Annette said...

What?! You just scan over all of my well thought out and strategically placed inspirational posts that come straight from my heart?! Wait....you don't mean me too?! Right?
Thats a good one above....you might even see it on my FB page. ;o)

Dad and Mom said...

Oh no, Annette I read everyone one of yours and sit in contemplation with each one.

Annette said...

Ha! I knew it!