The one thing that could make these talks so much better that I have no control over is if each of these classrooms were full of parents with their children. I don't know but I bet you the parents that have come to hear these talks with their own child in the room aren't near as likely to have their own child suffering from addiction.
It's also time that I open up this blog to all of you readers. So many of you faithful readers leave such wise comments and ask such hard questions. Now it is your turn to play blogger. Please send me a guest post or ask a public question that can be posted on here. Thousands of other people literally around the world want to here from you. Please share your wisdom and questions.
email for posts: email@example.com
As I have posted before, just a couple guidelines for guest bloggers:
- Guest Bloggers can remain anonymous or be public, your choice.
- Links will be available to your blog or e-mail if you choose.
- No commercial advertisements or posts thinly disguised as advertisements for rehabs.
- Good taste must be used.
- Appropriate language and content for our community.
- You will NOT be graded on grammar, but be sure to use spell check.
- One paragraph or one page, it doesn't matter on length, even just a simple question works.